Transport Clerk / Operator
Location : Livingston:Caputhall Road GB-GLG
Salary : 2200000-2200000
BE AN ESSENTIAL PART OF EVERYDAY LIFE
Position: Transport Clerk
Contract Type: Permanent (Full-Time)
Shift Pattern: Any 5 days from 7 (including weekends and latest finish 20:00)
Are you a motivated, organized individual seeking a challenging and rewarding opportunity in a fast-paced environment? Would you enjoy being part of a dedicated team that works together to create a relevant, memorable difference in the lives of our customers and employees? If you’re looking for change, and you’re ready to make changes … we’re looking for you.
At DHL our business is logistics, but people are our passion. With over 500,000 team members in 220 countries, we attract and retain great talent. We are one of the most innovative, most culturally diverse companies on the planet. We provide unmatched opportunities for personal and professional development. We really are a, “Best Place to Work.”
If this sounds like a team you’d like to join … keep reading.
We make promises to our customers, and we’ll make promises to you too. The key responsibilities in this role include;
- To work closely with Planning / Compliance team, Admin colleagues, Warehouse Supervisors and Transport First Line Managers
- To build daily orders into a financially viable plan that will fully utilize resources available. Ensure customer requirements and expectations are met whilst ensuring that the operation is always fully legally compliant
- Accurately record load details, references and contacts, and update the Transport system as required, plus ensuring the transmission of load details to Regional Partners
- Ensure that all duties are carried out with regard to Health & Safety, both of yourself and others
You won’t find another job like the one you’ll find with DHL Supply Chain. Now, here’s what we need from you:
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to follow work new procedures
- Good analytical and numerical skills
- Excellent interpersonal, motivation and planning skills
What will you get in return?
As a part of a growing DHL population you will receive access to a variety of our excellent benefits which could include; 25 days holiday, pension scheme, medical cover, retail discounts, flexible working, training, development and secondments opportunities and MANY MORE.
What you’ll need to do next?
If you have a proven track record of achievement to match the requirements for this role and you are looking for your next career move, simply apply online ensuring that a full up to date CV is attached with your application.
We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the UK. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees. Furthermore we aim to ensure our workplaces are free from discrimination and that not only employees but also our potential future employees are treated fairly and with dignity and respect. We will ensure that equality of opportunity maintains a high profile in our organisation.