Employer Services Manager
Location : London
Salary : £42900.00 - £46000 per annum + Company Benefits
Employer Services Manager
As the Employer Services Manager, you will lead the Employer Services team within the region to generate appropriate work opportunities for participants.
The ESM will be accountable for the management and performance of the Employer Account Team, the Employer strategy and account management of national employer relationships.
As the Employer Services Manager, you will:
- Set targets and KPIs in-line with operational and budgetary objectives.
- Facilitate the development of the team and provide appropriate support, training and coaching to ensure team has requisite skills to deliver the strategy.
- Conduct individual review meetings with all members of the team to review performance and progress against KPIs, set objectives and discuss appropriate support.
- Maintain excellent understanding of the Restart Programme working with the Head of Employer Services to identify and maximise opportunities and targets for the Employer Services Team.
- Develop influential relationships with key employers, employment bodies and other external organisations to enhance the opportunities for the volume, account managed and embedded service offer.
- Ensure all documentation, systems input, and paperwork is compliant and of a high quality.
- Undertake spot audit checks, employer feedback and operational reviews to ensure quality standards are being met.
As our Employer Services Manager, you will have:
- Experience of successfully working in a fast paced, target driven environment.
- Experienced in setting, working to and exceeding targets (individual and team)
- Successful proven achievements of sourcing and closing new business opportunities.
- Understanding of local labour market trends and drivers and how to use these to maximise participant outcomes.
As an Ingeus employee, you will have access to a range of benefits including:
- A flexible working environment
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Life insurance
- Private medical care
- Company pension
- Online discount shopping
- Additional leave for personal development and community volunteering
- The opportunity to buy extra perks such as extra annual leave, critical illness cover, dental insurance, discounted gym membership, wellbeing services and more.
Part of international human services provider, APM Group, Ingeus is all about people and our mission is to enable better lives. We specialise in creating and delivering employment, health, justice, and youth services. Every day our teams across the UK help people improve their employment, skills, and wellbeing. Were purpose-led, passionate and proud to work with our colleagues, customers and communities to drive social change.
At Ingeus, we value diversity and inclusion and actively encourage applications from everyone, including those that are underrepresented in our workforce. We promote equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment, including a positive working environment. We are a Disability Confident Leader, a Mindful Employer, a Stonewall Champion, and were committed to the Armed Forces Covenant.