Location : Lutterworth:Unit 3310 Hunter Boulevard GB-LEC
Salary : 2200000-2300000
BE AN ESSENTIAL PART OF EVERYDAY LIFE
Position: Warehouse Operative x 30
Salary: £20,696 + shift premium dependent upon shift pattern
Contract Type: Permanent (Full-Time)
Shift Pattern: Rotational days/afters (6-2/2-10) & Nights 10-6
At DHL we are extremely passionate about what we do. We pick, pack, store and deliver everything from raw materials to consumables, spare parts and finished goods. We are without doubt, highly regarded Global Leaders in Supply chain Management and 3rd party logistics making us an essential part of everyday life!
We are always looking for exceptional individuals to join our team!
Our people form the foundations of our success which makes it essential that we recruit individuals who are driven to work hard and provide a first class service and deliver as promised to our customers. In return we can offer you the opportunity to work with a fantastic, professional and hard working group of people with the real potential to develop and progress your career within the business.
Key Responsibilities of the role:
- Working in a physically demanding environment in a safe manner
- Responsible for KPI’s ensuring the efficient and timely pick of goods as directed.
- Ownership of all relevant documentation associated with the role
- To accurately receive, assemble and load customer orders
- Adhere to Health & Safety regulations and processes
- Previous warehouse experience
Why choose us?
- Regular full time hours with the opportunity to work overtime
- Development opportunities
- You’ll receive guidance but not heavy-handed micro-management from your manager
- You’ll grow as much as you want to grow – with on-the-job experience and the boatload of learning opportunities DHL Supply Chain offer
What will you get in return?
As a part of a growing DHL population you will receive access to a variety of our excellent benefits which could include; 25 days holiday, pension scheme, medical cover, retail discounts, flexible working, training, development and secondment opportunities and MANY MORE.
What you’ll need to do next?
If you have a proven track record of achievement to match the requirements for this role and you are looking for your next career move, simply apply online ensuring that a full up to date CV is attached with your application.
We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the UK. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees. Furthermore we aim to ensure our workplaces are free from discrimination and that not only employees but also our potential future employees are treated fairly and with dignity and respect. We will ensure that equality of opportunity maintains a high profile in our organization.