Location : Lutterworth:Unit 5210 GB-LEC
Salary : 2545300-2545300
BE AN ESSENTIAL PART OF EVERYDAY LIFE
Position: Warehouse Admin Operative x 5
Salary: £20,696 increasing after successful completion of probationary period
Contract Type: Permanent (Full-Time)
Closing Date: 25/10/2021
At DHL we are extremely passionate about what we do. We pick, pack, store and deliver everything from raw materials to consumables, spare parts and finished goods. We are without doubt, highly regarded Global Leaders in Supply chain Management and 3rd party logistics making us an essential part of everyday life!
We are always looking for exceptional individuals to join our team!
Our people form the foundations of our success which makes it essential that we recruit individuals who are driven to work hard and provide a first class service and deliver as promised to our customers. In return we can offer you the opportunity to work with a fantastic, professional and hard working group of people with the real potential to develop and progress your career within the business.
Why choose us?
• You’ll work hard, and it’ll be worth it.
• You’ll lead, develop, and work alongside people from all walks of life, and you’ll learn from every interaction.
• You’ll develop solutions to customer challenges; you’ll learn to think on your feet.
• You’ll receive guidance but not heavy-handed micro-management from your manager.
• You’ll be relied upon – and trusted – to initiate process improvements that enhance your team’s output and satisfaction.
• You’ll grow as much as you want to grow – with on-the-job experience and the boatload of learning opportunities DHL Supply Chain offers.
• You’ll love it.
What we need from you
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to work with pivot tables
- To be process driven with good data analysis skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Confident to work on own initiative
- Good communication skills
Key Responsibilities of the role
- Processing paperwork for Goods In/Despatch
- Inputting and maintaining data on the system
- Assisting within the warehouse as and when required
What will you get in return?
As a part of a growing DHL population you will receive access to a variety of our excellent benefits which could include; 25 days holiday, pension scheme, medical cover, retail discounts, flexible working, training, development and secondment opportunities and MANY MORE.
What you’ll need to do next?
If you have a proven track record of achievement to match the requirements for this role and you are looking for your next career move, simply apply online ensuring that a full up to date CV is attached with your application.
We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the UK. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees. Furthermore we aim to ensure our workplaces are free from discrimination and that not only employees but also our potential future employees are treated fairly and with dignity and respect. We will ensure that equality of opportunity maintains a high profile in our organisation.