Warehouse Operative 0600-1400
Location : Northampton:Panasonic Europe Logistics
Salary : 1998800-1998800
BE AN ESSENTIAL PART OF EVERYDAY LIFE
Position: Warehouse Operative 0600-1400
Contract Type: Fixed Term (Full-Time)
Salary & any shift premiums: £19,988 (£500 attraction bonus* & £1,000 retention bonus at end of contract upon successful completion*)
Shift patterns: Yes
Work pattern: Any 5 from 7, 6am to 2pm
Closing Date: 8th November 2021
At DHL we are extremely passionate about what we do. We pick, pack, store and deliver everything from raw materials to consumables, spare parts and finished goods. We are without doubt, highly regarded Global Leaders in Supply chain Management and 3rd party logistics making us an essential part of everyday life!
We are always looking for exceptional individuals to join our team!
Why choose us?
- You’ll work hard, and it’ll be worth it.
- You’ll have opportunities to lead, develop, and work alongside people from all walks of life, and you’ll learn from every interaction
- You’ll be relied upon – and trusted – to initiate process improvements that enhance your team’s output and satisfaction.
- You’ll grow as much as you want to grow – with on-the-job experience and the boatload of learning opportunities DHL Supply Chain offers.
- You’ll love it.
What do we need from you?
- Operating of Mechanical Handling Equipment
- Previous MHE Experience is desirable, but not essential.
- Previous Warehouse experience is desirable, but not essential.
- Can do attitude, open to a challenging environment and willing to go the extra mile
- Operating IT-systems and processing paperwork as required
- Are flexible in approach to work, and work effectively as part of a team, providing support in resolving problems and have a can do, right first time and passionate approach
What will you get in return?
As a DHL employee you’ll have access to a wide variety of benefits aimed at enhancing your wellbeing both at home and at work, from a free and confidential 24/7 GP Service and Employee Assistance Programme to affordable loans, simple savings and financial education. You and your family can also access our mental health app on the go, free mortgage and Will advice as well as hundreds of retail and lifestyle discounts. We also offer yearly free flu jabs and access to discount off medical cash plans including cover for dental and eye care. All this and more is hosted on our Benefits platform which you will have access to as a DHL Employee.
What you’ll need to do next?
If you have a proven track record of achievement to match the requirements for this role and you are looking for your next career move, simply apply online ensuring that a full up to date CV is attached with your application.
We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the UK. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees. Furthermore we aim to ensure our workplaces are free from discrimination and that not only employees but also our potential future employees are treated fairly and with dignity and respect. We will ensure that equality of opportunity maintains a high profile in our organisation.