Location : SWRoC GB-BST
Salary : 3210000-3210000
BE AN ESSENTIAL PART OF EVERYDAY LIFE
Position: Planning Manager
Contract Type: Permanent (Full-Time)
Customer: SW Regional Operations Centre – Multi-customer Site
Are you a motivated, organized individual seeking a challenging and rewarding opportunity in a fast-paced environment? Would you enjoy being part of a dedicated team that works together to create a relevant, memorable difference in the lives of our customers and employees? If you’re looking for change, and you’re ready to make changes … we’re looking for you.
At DHL our business is logistics, but people are our passion. With over 500,000 team members in 220 countries, we attract and retain great talent. We are one of the most innovative, most culturally diverse companies on the planet. We provide unmatched opportunities for personal and professional development. We really are a, “Best Place to Work.”
If this sounds like a team you’d like to join … keep reading.
We make promises to our customers, and we’ll make promises to you too. The key responsibilities in this role include;
- To compile customer plans, utilising human and rolling resources to be as efficient and cost effective as possible
- Responsible to ensure the daily plan is fully resourced and completed each day
- Looking ahead by forecasting, identifying and anticipating risk
- Monitoring drivers hours so that they stay within the legal limit on a weekly and within the reference period to maximise efficiency and reduce agency cost
You won’t find another job like the one you’ll find with DHL Supply Chain. Now, here’s what we need from you:
- Logistic Industry and supervisory level
- H&S compliance, ensuring and promoting the best H&S Standards using Safe, sound check lists, safety conversations
- Good degree of IT literacy (Essential)
- Completed CSCS/CSCM/Leadership Essentials (Desirable)
What will you get in return?
As a part of a growing DHL population you will receive access to a variety of our excellent benefits which could include; 25 days holiday, pension scheme, medical cover, retail discounts, flexible working, training, development and secondments opportunities and MANY MORE.
What you’ll need to do next?
If you have a proven track record of achievement to match the requirements for this role and you are looking for your next career move, simply apply online ensuring that a full up to date CV is attached with your application.
We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the UK. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees. Furthermore we aim to ensure our workplaces are free from discrimination and that not only employees but also our potential future employees are treated fairly and with dignity and respect. We will ensure that equality of opportunity maintains a high profile in our organisation.