Roles & Responsibilities
Old El Paso is seeking an Assistant Brand Experience Manager to join our team! Mexican cuisine is loved by everyone because of its unique ability to connect family and friends over an irresistibly tasty meal, and we’re on a mission to get more people enjoying Mexican more often!
By joining our team on one of the region’s largest established brands, you’ll to build upon your specific brand experience expertise by contributing to Creative Execution development across multiple markets, as well as collaborating on culturally relevant ideas to create demand for our products and support Old El Paso’s runway for growth.
In this role you will get exposure to external partners and internal experts, build your creative execution and production knowledge areas, and sharpen your executional brilliance competence. You will also strengthen your project management and external partner management experiences as you support on the day-to-day relationship with our Creative Agency.
We are looking for someone who has strong project management skills and a base level of experience working on Creative campaigns. This individual understands and is up-to-date with trends, culture, and should be curious about how we can continue to grow the Old El Paso brand through brilliant communications. And ideally you should LOVE tacos and fajitas as much as us …who doesn’t?!
- Support on coordination of asset needs across Markets & Media Channels
- Lead NPD & Social Asset Development for deployment across Europe & Australia, being the day to day contact with the agencies
- Work closely with SBM in developing the Communications Strategy framework to be deployed cross market.
- Close collaboration with fellow Brand Experience team members both across Old El Paso local markets and broader team with specific areas of expertise (e.g. production, other BX Members across brands)
- Foster strong relationships with partners by delivering clear direction and honest feedback
- Oversee and manage daily planning and execution needs with both internal and external partners
- Work with the wider team to inspire internal and external brand passion & belief
- Manage respective budgets
- Be a champion & guardian of the Old El Paso purpose & equity
- Support wider Brand Experience Initiatives, sharing learnings & expertise
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Communications, Marketing, Advertising
- Proven project management skill and track record of managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience in creative development
- Learning Mindset – exhibits curiosity and desire to build expertise
- Collaborative nature – Win as a Team mindset